In this activity you’ll explore different types of civic engagement.
- Split into groups of 3 – 5
- Each member of your group should have their own stack of post-its
- In 1 min write down as many different types of civic engagement you can think of–write one thing per post it as quickly as you can
- When you’re done, review everyone’s post-its and start to categorize them; which post-its go together, what do they have in common?
- Discuss which methods of civic engagement you like the most
- Share out with the rest of the class or full group with whom you’re working.